Monday, May 19, 2008

odd thought triggers laugh..

Recent days, I have a peculiar habit or rathr disease. yeah thats how i should say .. some thing wakes me up around 3 - 3:30 in the morning.. (may be bcoz these days I have light dinner.. and get up at 3:30 Am eating marie biscuits,rusk and horlicks.. )Having nothing to do at such an odd hour.. I was just singing 'Kathala kannala ' song .. aparama that scenes and all ran thru my mind.. I cant stop laughing when i see prasanna with his wig trying to give a villian look as he tries to kodhufy(idhukku english la enna solradhu ?? ) his hair.

This very scene triggers laughter whenever I imagine.. appa oru crude thought srtuck my mind... how will it be if i apply the wig to every one i know and imagine them giving the same villian look as he tries to do...

ovorthara imagine panna panna sema comedy.. siruppu thangave mudiyala.. amma endhurchu.. ennade indha nerathula kekka pekke nu sirippunu thitnanga.. avangalkum wig apply panni paarthutu adhukku mela sirippu thanga mudiyala.. :P

You can also try this for whomever u see.. u will burst out laughing... I pray God my PM should not read this.. (Padicha Govinda than.. :P )whoever invented this morphing .. hats
off to him !! and that too marphing it in our brain .. sema somedy !

3 comments:

Rax said...

May i knw who is our PM? :)

Anusha said...

en potu tharathukka?? ila wig apply panni pakkarthukka ??? :P hehe :)

BeeJay said...

u are yet to pass lkg :)